What I LOVE about my business ..
Celebrating 6 years in business ..
I decided to sit down and make a list of the things that I REALLY love about my business. Being in business is hard, it is hard when it is your own business, and everything is on you, BUT it is also amazing and exciting ! So here goes ...
1. I love that I am celebrating Koby's life though my business. To me it feels like he is with me daily, and I'm not sure I'd feel that if I didn't have KJdesigns.
2. I love creating personalised jewellery and keepsakes that are special to you! The meaning of each design is always important, and I love that because it is personalised, it is extra special. I love that you think my creations are special and that you treasure them because they are so sentimental.
3. I love that something I love to do, can create happiness for others.
4. I love all the support that I have, from my wonderful customers, to those who comment, like and read my social media posts, and the amazing business owners I've met over the years.
5. I love that I can create keepsakes with angel babies names on them. It meant so much to me to have jewellery with Koby's name on it, and I love that I can do that for others to.
6. I love that I can give back to the baby loss community through charity auctions, donating necklaces to Waikato Hospital every year, and through sharing my story and raising awareness.
7. I love that I can help raise awareness and create conversations around baby loss. I love receiving messages from people saying that reading my blog, or my story somewhere has made them feel just that little bit less alone.
8. I love hearing peoples stories. I love hearing about peoples loved ones, and the reasons behind the words and names they choose. I love hearing about peoples angel babies.
9. I love that I can earn a living, doing something I love !
10. I love that I can work from home, and be here every day after school for my children.
11. I love that my business is all about love and celebrating life. I love how powerful words can be and how much they can inspire and comfort.
12. I love that people feel that they can tell me their stories, and I love that I often cry when reading them.
13. I love creating. I love the process. I love how my wonderful supporters embrace all things handstamped, and appreciate its uniqueness.
14. I love that I cant wait to start work most days!
15. I love that when I dont do any stamping for a few days, I really NEED to get into my studio!
WOW - 15 reasons why I love what I do ! I'm sure I could keep going but I'll stop there for now!
Posted: Monday 9 April 2018